The Second Life Tourist

Sunday 26 February 2017

The Magic of Neverland

    Ok let me say this, I wasn't in a good mood today!!!!!  Real life was kicking me in the ass, I was questioning some things in my second life and I was just in a rut and a down mood.  Tossing on something quick...............which some of you know sooooo isn't me, getting dressed in normally and hour process, I decided to take my butt on a walk through a sim.  Today I decided to visit Neverland.  Neverland is located on your map at Gy Paraiso Residencia (196, 128, 20) and is an adult rated sim.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GY%20Paraiso%20Residencia/197/129/20

The moment you land on the sim you enter into a world of magic.  There landing point has a huge sign displaying there name with statues and hearts surrounding it, and what seems like a sim full of lighted trees and multi colored waterfalls.

   It wasn't too long before I began to feel myself getting caught up in the magic and the peace that the place seems to generate.

    I would strongly recommend playing with the lighting.  The regions windlight is set to a soft calming fairy pinkish color that is stunning, but when I began playing with the lighting for different pictures it was amazing what features began to stand out about the sim that I never noticed before.

     It wasn't long before my mind was taken from its dreary mood and thinking of creative ideas thanks to the magic and wonder of Neverland. Every inch of surface in the place seems to be designed for photographers and there is numerous prop items for those of you who do not favor using poses.


   So in finishing this is a definite must see.  Not just for all you photographers and models, but for all of those of you young at heart and wishing to loose yourself to some magic.  A Definite and deserved 5 out of 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment