The Second Life Tourist

Thursday 25 October 2018

Urban Legand - The haunted Forrest




Urban Legand - The haunted Forrest

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Seraphic/127/26/26

Rated: A for Adult

Owner : Chania Leuce (cheekichica)


Urban Legand

God knows i've seen my fair share of Halloween Sims both in the past and in the present.  I've visited a few this year that just really haven't inspired me to pick up my camera or write about, and i was beginning to fear that this year would offer the same old same old.



    I had the pleasure of visiting this sim today though and i have to tell you, it instantly got me in the mood for Halloween.  This place is what they mean when they say Photographic sim.  Decorated perfectly with a million little surprises around every corner.  I will go on record now and say this is a MUST VISIT for every photographer out there.



     Get abducted by aliens, look for Nellie in the murky waters, or even go on a hunt for the legendary big foot.  Urban Legend offers all of this and much much more.




     Set your windlight to the region settings, turn up the volume on your computer and completely loose yourself in the feel of the dark side without all the pop up ghosts and cheesy props other sims use.  This sim has set a story out for you just waiting for you to create your own on it.












No comments:

Post a Comment