The Second Life Tourist

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Halloween Fun

He loves me Not
If I die before I Wake
 The beginning
 heartache









http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pacifique/81/10/23

Ok when you get to this land mark at first it looks like nothing much.  You land on a harbor with a bunch of posters around.  Click on the teleporter though and you have the option to go to a dozen different locations.  I toured the nut house, the haunted house and the maze and came up with these shots.  I could have spent all day there taking pictures and simply looking around but I figured I would leave a bit of mystery to the place and just show you a few of the places you can take photos here.  Encourage you all to explore before Halloween.  A definite photo location MUST SEE.

5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment