The Second Life Tourist

Monday 10 October 2016

Witchone Witherspoon
"Hipville Halloween 10th Year"
It's that time of the year again!!  The old Witch is out.... looking for her next victim! Double, double, toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble! Fun things to do, bring your camera and wear your costume and have some fun.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//171/152/101

    Great place to take the family and to take photos.  Kid friendly.  On a scale of 1-5 on the family level, definitely a 3.5.

                                 Had my fortune read..............none of it was good, damn cards
                 So I hopped on my broom stick and took off to Witherspoon to tempt my fate.
          I thought I had made a new friend along the way, but he was merely looking for lunch
                              I managed to escape and cowered for a bit by some candy corn
When some other friends decided to come along and talk.
                       They invited me to a wild party hosted by their friend Jack in the back.
                                              And we spent the evening dancing so hard
That we were propping ourselves against the fence just to be able to stand.
Finally we crawled back into our boxes with the rising sun and went back to sleep, eager for the night to come





(( all photos taken by Isabella Coletti at Witchone Witherspoon))

No comments:

Post a Comment