The Second Life Tourist

Monday 20 November 2017

WinterMoon

WinterMoon

Landmark: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Winter%20Moon/39/57/21

Rated : General




      So this is actually the second time I've visited this homestead open to the public.  Not because its so big that i needed two days to tour through it, but because the first time I was so stunning by the beauty of it that i completely forget to take pictures.




     Now when we say photographic sim, this is the perfect example of what we are talking about.  Every inch of this sim provides a beautiful back ground to a picture with interactive objects scattered throughout the sim.




     
     The sim its self promotes its self as................... "You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, that's where I'll be waiting"  And lives up completely to the romantic, dream like description.




     Definitely a personal favorite and a must to visit.  I will definitely be adding this to my favorites list and will most certainly be back to visit.



     I encourage you all to visit, to donate, to share the stunning pictures you take and to make sure you all share.  This is certainly a sim worthy of visiting.


















"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, that's where I'll be waiting"

No comments:

Post a Comment