The Second Life Tourist

Monday 6 November 2017

FAIRHAVEN

Fairhaven

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stratography/201/104/26

Group Key: 77c26a83-365e-2e6a-0220-6b428f0b2633

Rated : A for Adult


   
      For once I sat here looking at the screen not know what the hell to write.  My heart feels a combination of emotions, some good, some bad, and I wanted none of them to reflect my review of the sim.  what I have decided........is to simply tell the truth, and what lead to my impressions of Fairhaven.

    I'm a runner, or at least that's what I've been told.  I hate conflict and when confronted with it I will step away from the situation, distract myself with something else, so my mind can clear its self on the emotion and look at the situation.  Usually, if given time to calm, I will see my errors of the situation, or see what needs to be corrected, and can calmly explain myself.  The down side?  If continued to be pushed when I step aside, I have a temper that can make the Devil cry.


    I always have a huge list of sims on me, places awaiting me to walk through them and take pictures to post here, so when a sudden conflict in my second life arose, a particularly painful on, I ran to the first on my list to distract myself.  I found myself in Fairhaven, wandering, taking pictures, while that one box in my IM's continued to light up with comments.

    Making a very long story very short, lol, as I explored the person messaging me and I decided it was best to end what has been an amazing year and a half adventure.  To some who know us, I'm sure there is already eye rolls, you see this seems to be a pattern we have set up for ourselves.  We get upset, we break up, we find our way back and promise to try harder.  I can't say for certain what the future holds, God knows I've said never again only to go back a month later.  The truth is I love him, I think he's an amazing man, and I don't regret a second I spend with him, but sadly some times love like this can leave you bitter to ever trying to love again.



    Fairhaven is an adult beach with a tropical theme.  It offers love and romance at every turn, places to cuddle, to dance, huge beds to sneak off alone with that person you're crazy about.  Trust me, looking at these things while my own relationship is ending could leave a girl feeling very bitter.  The sim offers a whimsical feel that desperately makes you want to get caught up in the magic of love and I must confess, even at this painful moment, it did the same to me.

  
      It would be so easy to toss my hands up, to say I'm done with all this bullshit, to allow this situation to leave be bitter and angry.  Instead this sim helped me to realize that even though what I wanted with one person I cannot have, it doesn't mean I never will with another.  I believe love conquers all things, I believe that love is slow to anger, that it forgets past wrongs, that it forgives.  I believe that love constantly seeks the protection and well being of the other and I refuse to believe that there is any world, second life or other wise, where this type of love doesn't exist

   
    I know it does, I've felt it before, I will feel it again.  Thank you Fairhaven for allowing me to find myself in the magic of your sim.  To reset my moral compass and remind myself what is truly important to me.


     I wish you all love, peace, happiness, and kindness in All worlds, and encourage you all to visit this magical little sim alone, or with someone you love.  Perhaps you too will find the magic of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment