The Second Life Tourist

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Thousand Views!!!!

     I began this little adventure of The Second Life Tourist, merely as a way to keep track of some of the fantastic photograph sims I was falling in love with.  My days in second life has become so much more adventurous being able to travel and explore, to meet the sim owners and creators of these stunning, and sometimes not so stunning places.  It has been a joy and a privilege to see the blog continue to grow in its viewers, to see people contact me with their own pictures from these places and thanking me for letting them know which spots are just begging to be photographed.

     Thank you so much for the views and the positive encouragement to continue to do what has now become a labor of love.  Here's to seeing 1500 soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment