The Second Life Tourist

Wednesday 11 October 2017

BDSM ISLAND

Angel of Pain
BDSM Island


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hunters%20XIX/147/164/21

Rated:

Group Key: 98eaa013-22fb-6c1c-6a95-742e1f197645

https://www.flickr.com/groups/3418338@N20/



WARNING, THIS BLOG WILL CONTAIN ADULT CONTENT AND IMAGERY

I won't tell a lie!  This isn't the first time I've visited an adult sim or the first time that I've visited a BDSM.  I also can't say that reviewing this was my intentions.  Truth is I arrived at Whimberly with intentions of reviewing their sim when I saw a billboard for a hunt.  Easily distracted by shinny objects and the thought of free gifts, i clicked the sign and found myself at Angel of Pain.  Now normally i would complete the hunt and go on to another sim to do my review for you, but this sim was so beautiful i couldn't help but make this my review for the day.  In fact it was so stunning that i ended up forgetting about the hunt completely and ended up souly taking pictures of the sim (see told you, bright and shinny gets me every damn time)


You arrive on this sim at a little Cafe and open sitting area surrounded by fall foliage.  A perfect space to sit and talk or simply take photos.  If you go to your right you will see a little court yard and a tower waiting




The tower contains odd and ends as well as the court yard outside, but you can follow the stairs all the way to the top where there is a seating area that gives a stunning few of the whole sim.

To the left of the Cafe you will see a walking path that leads to many stunning places, houses completely decorated with beds, toys and racks.  An island full of ruins, a stunning lake, and each place offers you animations and objects for dancing or for play.













You can also use the Teleport at the landing point (hard to miss, has big sign that says TELEPORT) to go to a fun little sky box, or a little pain pit



Over all the place is beautifully decorated and perfect to visit for the photographer at heart, and the kinky at heart.............LOL, even better if you're both!!!





1 comment:

  1. I am very happy about your visit and this travel report. Thank you. Susann

    ReplyDelete