The Second Life Tourist

Sunday 29 October 2017

Mysterious Paradise Halloween Version

Mysterious Paradise - Halloween

/*Sky: "Alchemy Immortalis - Foggy Morning" Water: "Phototools- Gallery Water 01" RegionOverride*/ 

group: ecdb2cb4-38eb-8360-0755-228d29d305e8

Rated: 



Can you die from someone elses stupidity?  That was the question on my mind this morning.  I mean i'm sure that someones stupidity could lead to your death with them not paying attention, but what i meant was, could you die from actually being in their presence.  From having your IQ drop so low around them that you forget to breathe or something!

Needless to say because i'm sure you can already guess, i was in the presence of some massive stupidity last night that left me twitching.  Part of it is my own fault i admit.  I have this desperate need to prove I'm right when i know I'm right!  Sadly knowing you are right means very little when you are speaking to a rock!  Now just as misery loves company so does stupidity and of course, soon there were equally stupid friends involved in the conversation...................and more twitching on my behave.

My point to all of this?  I was in a wicked mood when i arrived at Mysterious Place, angry at myself, fearful my IQ may have dropped from the previous conversation, and in the perfect move to judge a sim harshly.


Did you talk to them too?


When you first arrive at the sim you are caught up in that Halloween fall feel, you even feel like your AV should clutch their sweater a little tighter around themselves because the feel of the cold crisp fall air seems so real.


Follow the walk way to the entrance to begin your Halloween adventure.  Though not very big they have made sure there is lots and lots to draw your eye and to help take that perfect picture.


Ok so at first i see this little game and i'm like WTF????  You have 5 bombs you can place by clicking the pumpkins, and the rest of the time you run over them to try and squish the most pumpkins in the allotted amount of time.  So i'm thinking "what a stupid game" but of course i had to try it, cause how can i say it sucks without trying it right?  Ok now time for the truth......................I played the game for 45 minutes.  You want to talk about a stress reliever?  Run yourself over some damn pumpkins!


Now as i stated the Halloween tour is small, but does contain a large arrangement of Items i have and have not seen before.  


Don't forget to pay the Ferry Master



Before i know it i'm pointing and clicking at everything in sight.  No longer worried about the stupidity of others and simply enjoying the little sim laid out before me.


I'd be lying if i said this Hadn't got me giggling.  The blood on the other hand makes me wonder if this is how they died!


Trying to clean up after that anal?  Perhaps





Over all this sim was just what i needed.  The perfect little distraction and a great little getaway.  The sim its self offers a great deal more then just this little Halloween portion and we will definitely be back to review the rest at another time.  As always, don't forget to donate to help keep this sim open.


OH, and on a side note............................

It is possible to die from continuously being around people you find stupid or annoying!

Frustration can cause your blood pressure to elevate which can lead to heart attack or Stroke !
They are killing me slowly people, killing me slowly

(this would be extremely rare and only in cases of long term elevated bp,  meant as a joke and not medical advise people)


No comments:

Post a Comment